Cyclox is the voice of cycling in Oxford. Join us.
As such, we make great efforts to communicate, with our members and supporters, and those with influence over cycling and the wider public.
In 2017, we will focus our communications efforts to support our 6 priorities of funding, protected routes, road repairs, bike parking, image of cycling, and planning consultations.
We communicate in many ways:
- Events: putting on regular public meetings ourselves, and promoting others such as from Oxford University’s ‘Transport Studies Unit‘
- Stalls: running stalls at fairs, carnivals and events
- Cyclox Circular: monthly email bulletin to members
- Cyclox Forum: email discussion group, open to all
- Facebook: please like and share our page!
- Twitter: please follow us!
- On Yer Bike: weekly column in the Oxford Mail
The Cyclox leads for this are Jonny Ives (Editor in Chief), Oly Shipp (Communications lead), and Kath Cochrane (Cyclox Co-ordinator) – please email them at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com if you can help with this important priority.